- To be a national leader in transforming lives through an innovative, rigorous, and compassionate approach to education.
- To be the preferred engineering college for women in the state and thereby obtain world-class engineering education.
- To be recognized as a research extensive educational entity, serving as the economic driver for the local region and a work force developer for the nation through excellence in education and research.
- Educate, support and nurture top caliber women Engineers.
- To empower women to assume technological leadership by providing them ample opportunities to develop their skill sets.
- To develop critical thinkers and concerned citizens by providing constant interaction with the community.
- To instill technological inquisitiveness and creativity by innovating new teaching methodologies.
- Foster critical thinking; prepare students to lead lives that are personally satisfying, civically responsible, and socially useful.
Our Quality Policy
- Our Quality Policy is to educate women to become highly motivated an effective professionals, leaders, and service oriented citizens.